Puebla | Mexiko Customer Service Stellantis/MAZDA
The mission of our Customer Service team is to achieve 100% of customer satisfaction through effective demand analysis and planning.
Maintaining direct and close communication with internal and external customers for the fulfillment of finished product shipments.
Safeguarding logistics costs, delivery on time and customer satisfaction.
- Analyze customer demand received in SAP via EDI to ensure stability in requirements or detect fluctuations
- Ensure the information reflected in the ERP can be used as a basis for sales and capacity forecasting.
- Desicion making to face variations like cancelations or increases.
- Manage customer complaints
- OEM's portal monitoring
- Coordination of manufacturing and material planning team to accomplish customer demand.
- Develop and report through a shipment schedule to internal suppliers.
- Ensure ERP information is updated and make corrections if needed.
- Report and coordinate in proper maner EOP releases.
- Manage and control engineering changes to avoid material obsolescence.
- Develop logistics concept in new projects
- Bachelor´s degree as Industrial Engineering, Logistics
- +5 years experience as Customer Service
- Automotive Industry
- Advance communication skills (English).
- SAP (O2C/WEM)
- STELLANTIS experience: CSDS, WebChamps, Drive, Dispute process, ACAP, SMART, Supply Portal Scoreboard, PC portal II, EBSC, Logistics Portal, Expeditors App and Crates
- MAZDA experience