Timisoara | Rumänien Project Coordinator
- Responsible for overall customer and internal satisfaction of assigned programs; internal/external metrics and milestones.
- Review project requirements and develop timelines with Project Managers.
- Ensure that all tasks according to the Huf Product Creation Process including Project Gate Reviews are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Notify Management of critical issues in a timely manner.
- Participate in and prepare monthly project status review meetings by presenting project status to senior management.
- Update and track Departmental KPIs.
- Ensure the Change Projects are established and tracked.
- Manage small Projects independently.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or a related technical field or an Associate’s degree with 2 years of Project Management experience.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written in English. German language skills a plus.
- Strong computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office and Project essential.
- Strong negotiator and ability to bring resolution to problems and issues.
- Strong administrative, organizational skills and the ability to simultaneously manage and coordinate projects in different geographic locations.
Das bieten wir Ihnen
- Induction and training programs that provide you with all of the knowledge to excel at the workplace
- Young, professional and dynamic team
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits (sports, wellness, transport, holiday reward etc.)
- Health and well-being (medical care, fruits day, lunch vouchers etc.)
- Professional development both technical and managerial
- Increased work-life balance (flexible working hours and mobile work, extra vacation days)
- Special fidelity package
- Modern and central working facilities (contemporary offices, relaxing and entertainment areas