Timisoara | Rumänien
- Responsible for overall customer and internal satisfaction of assigned programs; internal/external metrics and milestones.
- Main customer interface on the assigned projects
- Review project requirements and develop timelines to meet project milestones with the project team
- Budget responsibility
- Establish, monitor, track and maintain the project Open
- Issues list and Engineering Changes and drive for timely completion.
- Lead problem resolution between Huf Departments located in different geographic locations.
- Present Project Status to Steering Committee for Gates as well as Critical Issues in a timely manner
- Master’s degree in Business, Engineering, or a related technical field or an Associate’s degree with 5 years of related experience
- Ready to negotiate using internal resources in a matrixbased Organization
- Team player with an open minded attitude
- Strong communicator both written and verbal in English; German language skills a big plus!
- Self-efficient and organized in prioritizing tasks and projects
Das bieten wir Ihnen
- Induction and training programs that provide you with all of the knowledge to excel at the workplace
- Young, professional and dynamic team
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits (sports, wellness, transport, holiday reward etc.)
- Health and well-being (medical care, fruits day, lunch vouchers etc.)
- Professional development both technical and managerial
- Increased work-life balance (flexible working hours and mobile work, extra vacation days)
- Special fidelity package
- Modern and central working facilities (contemporary offices, relaxing and entertainment areas