Velbert | Deutschland
Project Manager (m/f/d)
- Lead complex mechatronics projects from acquisition to development and launch all the way to series production.
- Be the “CEO” of the project: responsible to reach all targets in terms of quality, cost, contribution margin and timing.
- Be the main customer interface for the assigned projects to ensure overall customer satisfaction.
- Lead cross functional international teams, manage the interface between various stakeholders, mentor and motivate core team members to efficient team work.
- Break down work packages within the project team, ensure task completion and drive active change management.
- Challenge all involved parties to achieve cost efficient solutions, provide support in commercial negotiations and involve suppliers into design to cost approach.
- Continuously identify risks and define corrective actions.
- Present the project status to Top Management Level for gates and critical issues.
- Report to the Vice President Project Management.
- Master’s degree in business, engineering, or a related associate degree with 5-7 years work experience in automotive tier 1 supplier industry.
- International project management experience.
- Entrepreneurial thinking as 'CEO of the Project'.
- Strong self-organization and administrative skills, with the ability to simultaneously manage and coordinate projects in different geographic locations and cultures.
- Strong negotiator with ability to resolve critical issues leveraging internal resources within a matrix organization.
Das bieten wir Ihnen
- Exciting tasks, scope for creativity and an open management culture.
- Flexible working hours, including remote work.
- An attractive salary package with additional benefits.
- Career development opportunities.