Working Capital Manager - AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY
- Define, organize and follow-up activities leading to inventory reduction.
- Monitor on a regular basis inventory development in all areas: purchased parts, work in progress, finished goods.
- Actively analyse and influence all processes related to material flow in order to find optimum cost-inventory ratio.
- Prepare inventory reduction measure plan, follow-up and report progress.
- Prepare DIH and inventory forecasts, monitor sales forecast to mitigate inventory effects
- Monitor and actively influence receivables and overdue levels in order to effectively collect cash from customers.
- Report inventories on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
Deep understanding inventory, receivables and payables KPI’s - automotive industry
Knowledge of logistics and production process and the dependencias- automotive industry
Good knowledge of customer contractual terms and conditions - automotive industry
Knowledge of supplier contractual terms and conditions
Knowledge of local ERP processes
Das bieten wir Ihnen
- Freelance opportunity or fulltime work.