Timisoara | Rumänien Agile Lead Expert
We are a leading developer and manufacturer of mechanical and electronic locking systems as well as car access and authorization systems for the global automotive industry. Founded in 1908 in Velbert, Germany, we are an independent, family-owned company with around 7,300 employees at locations in Europe, America and Asia and achieved sales of more than EUR 1 billion in the financial year 2022.
OVERVIEW: As Agile Lead Expert you will act as SAFe Program Consultant and lead us through our Agile Transition, followed by acceleration and improvement of our Agile Roadmap.
- Communicating the business need, urgency, and vision for change
- Developing the Agile and SAFe® implementation plan and managing the transformation backlog
- Drive our Agile Work Stream (small Team of Agile Coaches and SAFe® Program Consultants)
- Guide and develop fellow Coaches and internal Consultants
- Define and measure the Business Metrics (Measure Progress and Retiurn of Invest)
- Facilitating or Sourcing of SAFe® and Agile Trainings
- Introduction of required Tools (JIRA, Program Canvas etc.)
- Hold Workshops to identify and facilitate our Agile Release Train (Team of Teams)
- Participate in the major SAFe® Events (PI Planning and I&A Sessions in particular)
- Extend SAFe® Methods and Practices into further domains in Huf.
- Bachelor`s or Master’s degree (Computer Science, Electronics, Mechanics, etc.)
- Certified SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC®)
- 3-5 years of Experience as Agile Coach or SAFe® Practitioner
- Participated in a successful Agile Transition
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge in Automotive Industry and Automotive specific standards such as ASPICE
- Good Trainer and Coaching skills and experience
- Team player with an open-minded attitude
- Self-efficient and organized in prioritizing tasks and projects
- Induction and training programs that provide you with all of the knowledge to excel at the workplace
- Young, professional and dynamic team
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits (sports, wellness, transport, holiday reward a.s.o)
- Health and wellbeing (medical care, fruits day, lunch vouchers a.s.o)
- Professional development both technical and managerial
- Increased work-life balance (flexible working hours and mobile work, extra vacation days)
- Special fidelity package
- Modern and central working facilities (contemporary offices, relaxing and entertainment areas)
Flexible and mobile working
Broad range of health measures
Extensive further training measures
Central location with good connections
If this sounds interesting to you, please send your comprehensive application materials to:
Huf Romania S.R.L.
ISHO Building, B-dul Take Ionescu, nr. 46, 7th floor
Activate Google Maps to display an interactive map. Data is transmitted to Google in the process.