Arad | Rumänien Commodity Buyer for Molded Parts
We are a leading developer and manufacturer of mechanical and electronic locking systems as well as car access and authorization systems for the global automotive industry. Founded in 1908 in Velbert, Germany, we are an independent, family-owned company with around 7,300 employees at locations in Europe, America and Asia and achieved sales of more than EUR 1 billion in the financial year 2022.
- Responsible regionally & globally for all purchasing activities related to suppliers (issues, prices, capacity, changes in current series) from area of responsibility / commodity – molded parts.
- Responsible for further develop and rationalize the supply base to deliver and achieve corporate strategic objectives and performance indicators, including but not limited to quality, cost, flexibility, sustainability, and sourcing.
- Establish and implement commodity strategies to be incorporated in overall corporate procurement and sourcing strategy.
- Build and manage commercial relationships with supply partners: supply agreements, business terms and conditions, price negotiations, price of non-compliance, value-added services, performance and expectations.
- Deliver improved results with key partners.
- Conduct supplier workshops to identify annual cost saving opportunities and manage the activities to achieve the established cost reduction goal.
- Organize local and corporate meetings, performance reviews and negotiations with suppliers.
- Provide input for strategic influence and management of spend while directly supporting and building relationship with key stakeholders.
- Contribute to yearly budget realization.
- Interface with cross-functional teams on new product development sourcing strategy and implementation, optimize material selection to maintain lowest cost, predictable availability, and industry leadership in quality.
- Keep current with key political and economic developments as they relate to global commodity markets.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of commodity key drivers, and regular analysis of raw material and freight should-costs. to drive stronger more substantiated supplier negotiations
- Support special projects with an important potential impact on a company business.
- University degree (technical or economics).
- At least 3 year experience on a similar position in automotive field.
- Competent knowledge of commercial legislation.
- Good knowledge of IATF 16949.
- Very good PC knowledge (MS Office package).
- Very good knowledge of the English language.
- Good communication and negotiations skills, excellent team player.
- Induction and training programs.
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits (sports, transport, holiday reward a.s.o).
- Health and well-being (medical care, lunch vouchers a.s.o).
- Professional development both technical and managerial.
- Special fidelity package.
Huf Romania S.R.L.
Strada IV Zona Industrială Arad Vest 7
Activate Google Maps to display an interactive map. Data is transmitted to Google in the process.