Timisoara | Rumänien Continuous Integration Engineer
We are a leading developer and manufacturer of mechanical and electronic locking systems as well as car access and authorization systems for the global automotive industry. Founded in 1908 in Velbert, Germany, we are an independent, family-owned company with around 7,300 employees at locations in Europe, America and Asia and achieved sales of more than EUR 1 billion in the financial year 2022.
OVERVIEW: As a CI engineer you will contribute to the development of CI/CD infrastructure and automation of the product development process. You will also provide configuration management services to the project teams and technical solutions for the monitoring of software quality metrics.
- Develops and maintains CI/CD pipelines in order to build, test and deploy automotive software
- Creates and maintains project repositories, defines branching and configuration management strategies
- Automates the existing metrics monitoring system; to ensure that software quality standards are being met
- Facilitates the build artifacts delivery
- University Degree (Computer Science, Electronics, Mechanics, etc.)
- Experience with Jenkins CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with scripting languages (Python preferred)
- Experience with integrating test automation tools in CI pipelines (Polyspace and/or Tessy knowledge is a plus)
- Experience with configuration management tools (GitHub preferred)
- Software Build process knowledge (SCons is a plus)
- Nice to have: Artifactory / Grafana / Docker / Kubernetes knowledge
- Interest in automation of workflows and processes
- Team player with an open-minded attitude
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal, in English and native language
- Induction and training programs that provide you with all the knowledge to excel at the workplace
- Young, professional and dynamic team
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits (sports, wellness, transport, holiday reward etc.)
- Health and wellbeing (medical care, fruits day, lunch vouchers etc.)
- Professional development both technical and managerial
- Increased work-life balance (flexible working hours and mobile work, extra vacation days)
- Special fidelity package
- Modern and central working facilities (contemporary offices, relaxing and entertainment areas)
Flexible and mobile working
Broad range of health measures
Extensive further training measures
Central location with good connections
If this sounds interesting to you, please send your comprehensive application materials to:
Huf Romania S.R.L.
ISHO Building, B-dul Take Ionescu, nr. 46, 7th floor
Activate Google Maps to display an interactive map. Data is transmitted to Google in the process.