Timisoara | Rumänien Executive Assistant
We’re looking for a collaborative and upbeat team member with a practical and professional, can-do attitude to support our SVP Product Development in Timisoara.
- Execute secretarial and administration tasks
- Handling and responding to incoming tasks from management or executive-specific tasks
- Acting as the point of contact between the executives and internal or external colleagues
- Producing reports and presentations
- Take accurate and concise minutes during meetings, ensuring key discussions, decisions, and action items are documented
- Prepare and distribute meeting agendas and follow up on action items as needed
- Maintaining the current database system, and looking for ways to improve current systems
- Managing and organising the calendar of SVP Product Development
- Assist with the planning, organization, and execution of special projects, events, and initiatives.
- Arrange travel and accommodations, protocol activities for management visits in Timisoara.
- Bachelor’s degree/MS
- + 3 years equivalent work experience would be a plus
- Professional discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent command of English and native language in writing and speaking
- MS Office knowledge
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects
- Strong interpersonal skills with all levels of management
- Ability to work independently and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Induction and training programs that provide you with all of the knowledge to excel at the workplace
- Young, professional and dynamic team
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits (sports, wellness, transport, holiday reward etc.)
- Health and wellbeing (medical care, fruits day, lunch vouchers etc.)
- Professional development
- Increased work-life balance (flexible working hours and mobile work, extra vacation days)
- Special fidelity package
- Modern and central working facilities (contemporary offices, relaxing and entertainment areas)
Activate Google Maps to display an interactive map. Data is transmitted to Google in the process.