Timisoara | Rumänien Hardware Developer
Overview: With project specifications and the desired end product in mind, hardware developers draw up blueprints and other models before starting the building process. The goal of this department is to perform Hardware Development activities for Electronics and Mechatronics products, part of Car Access and Security Systems.
- Understand the specification of a HW component that allow to implement
- Define the Hardware specification based on System Requirements
- Design the Hardware schematic and support the layout design of the Electronic component
- Conduct the Worst-case calculation/analysis and Functional Simulation
- Conduct investigations on electronic components: specification, availability and pricing; Support BOM definition
- Define the required documentation for other departments (Software, Production)
- Support for system definition and technical covering (FMEA, FMEDA, FTA)
- Run the testing, validation and homologation.
- Define guidelines and best practices for HW activity
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Electrotechnics, Computer Science)
- Very good knowledge in analog and digital circuit design, communication protocols
- Very good drawing tools know-how (ex: Mentor Graphics, Eagle, Zuken)
- Basic knowledge in EMC (root cause, effect and counter measures)
- Understanding and knowledge of sensors in mechatronic products (switch, Hall sensor, photoelectric barrier)
- Know how in Automotive Electronics Systems (particularly in car access and security)
- Team player with an open-minded Zattitude
- Strong communicator both written and verbal in English and native language
- Self-efficient and organized in prioritizing tasks and Projects.
- Induction and training programs that provide you with all of the knowledge to excel at the workplace
- Young, professional and dynamic team
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits (sports, wellness, transport, holiday reward etc.)
- Health and well-being (medical care, fruits day, lunch vouchers etc.)
- Professional development both technical and managerial
- Increased work-life balance (flexible working hours and mobile work, extra vacation days)
- Special fidelity package
- Modern and central working facilities (contemporary offices, relaxing and entertainment areas)
Activate Google Maps to display an interactive map. Data is transmitted to Google in the process.