Timisoara | Rumänien Hardware/System Team Leader
- Allocate the human and material resources; plan and track the activities to ensure that the required work is done in time
- Ensure the required technical and soft skills level for every member of his department
- Support the integration of the new employees and define individual development roadmap for every department member
- Support team members on technical and process related topics
- Perform evaluation for all department members and ensure the required motivation level
- Ensure required quality level of the team, technical and process related
- Regularly report the status following the required indicators, and take corrective measures
- Facilitate the communication within his department, within Huf and with the external business partners.
- University Degree (i.e., Electronics, Computer Science Physics)
- More than 3 years’ experience on similar position/ in leading development teams
- Experience in embedded electronics (Hardware)
- Automotive Product Development process knowledge
- Team player with an open-minded attitude
- Strong communicator both written and verbal in English and native language
- Self-efficient and organized in prioritizing tasks and projects.
- Induction and training programs that provide you with all of the knowledge to excel at the workplace
- Young, professional and dynamic team
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits (sports, wellness, transport, holiday reward etc.)
- Health and well-being (medical care, fruits day, lunch vouchers etc.)
- Professional development both technical and managerial
- Increased work-life balance (flexible working hours and mobile work, extra vacation days)
- Special fidelity package
- Modern and central working facilities (contemporary offices, relaxing and entertainment areas).