Velbert | Deutschland IT Security Expert (m/f/d)
We are a leading developer and manufacturer of mechanical and electronic locking systems as well as car access and authorization systems for the global automotive industry. Founded in 1908 in Velbert, Germany, we are an independent, family-owned company with around 7,300 employees at locations in Europe, America and Asia and achieved sales of more than EUR 1 billion in the financial year 2022.
- Support in the operation and further development of the information security management process (according to TISAX/VDA ISA) in coordination with the CISO
- Support in the creation and implementation of IT security/cryptography/role & authorization concepts as well as their implementation in operations
- Worldwide coordination and implementation of IT security requirements in coordination with the CISO
- Security incident management incl. (technical) management of the handling of security incidents
- Participation in the further development and certification of management systems (audits)
- Regular identification and assessment of risks in the existing infrastructure incl. risk minimization of current security gaps and vulnerabilities
- Collaboration on security-related topics in projects
- Collection and reporting of required security KPIs
- Execution or verification of compliance within the scope of regular activities, e.g. checking access rights and security tests
- Support with (security-relevant) configuration measures and hardening of systems and infrastructure
- University degree with a focus on computer science, digital forensics or cyber security, alternatively training as an IT specialist with proven experience in the field of IT security or comparable professional experience
- Very good understanding of security requirements in IT operations as well as information technology interrelationships
- Experience in the IT security environment or in the operation of an information security management system (ISMS)
- Several years of experience with ISMS (ISO 27001 and/or VDA ISA/TISAX), BCM, QMS
- Profound experience in IT Security Incident Management as well as in Project & Risk Management
- Basic experience in IT incident response process, vulnerability management as well as system and infrastructure hardening
- Exciting tasks, scope for creativity and an open management culture.
- Flexible working hours, working remotely.
- An attractive salary package with additional benefits.
- Career development opportunities.
Flexible and mobile working
If you are interested, please send your detailed job application stating your desired salary and reference number 691 in the subject line to:
Huf Hülsbeck & Fürst GmbH & Co.KG
Steeger Straße 17
Activate Google Maps to display an interactive map. Data is transmitted to Google in the process.
Further job offers
Velbert | Deutschland
Senior Specialist HR Global Talent & Development (m/f/d)
Velbert | Deutschland
System Developer-Electronics/Smart Door Access Products (m/f/d)