Velbert | Deutschland Junior System Developer Electronic (m/f/d) / Electronics/Smart Door Access Products
In the automotive sector, mechatronic systems are crucial for pioneering features that blend mechanics, hardware, and software. We're looking for a Junior System Developer Electronic (m/f/d) in Velbert to join our product development team, particularly focusing on Electronics/Smart Door Access Products, with the guidance of a senior engineer.
- Assist in the design and development of automotive systems.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to gather system requirements and specifications.
- Support senior engineers in testing and troubleshooting system components.
- Document system design, changes, and issues.
- University Degree (Communication engineering, Electronics, Computer Science, Informatics) and 0-3 years of experience in a comparable role in the automotive industry.
- Familiarity with Requirements Engineering tools.
- Basic knowledge of embedded electronics.
- Strong team player with an open-minded attitude.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English and native language.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and stay organized.
- Work-life balance: we offer a "short Friday", 30 days of vacation per year and 35 working hours per week.
- Flexible working hours: you shape your working day within the company framework.
- Work time account: we offer you a work time account and the possibility to convert overtime into free time.
- Office or mobile working: Hybrid working model (50%) and additionally up to 20 working days per year from other European countries (workation).
- Your development: many exciting training opportunities will await you, such as LinkedIn Learning, Babbel for Business and personal development opportunities (e.g. to Technical Project Lead).
- Additional benefits: Bike-leasing and corporate benefits.
- Salary: An attractive salary package with additional benefits (including a company pension plan).
Activate Google Maps to display an interactive map. Data is transmitted to Google in the process.