Timisoara | Rumänien Junior System Developer – Electronics/ Smart Door Access Products
Overview: In the automotive sector, mechatronic systems are crucial for pioneering features that blend mechanics, hardware, and software. We're looking for a System Developer in Timisoara to join our product development team, particularly focusing on Electronics/Smart Door Access Products, with the guidance of a senior engineer.
- Assist in the design and development of automotive systems
- Support senior engineers in testing and troubleshooting system components
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to gather system requirements and specifications
- Document system design, changes, and issues
- University Degree (Communication engineering, Electronics, Computer Science, Informatics)
- 0-3 years of experience in a comparable role in the automotive industry
- Familiarity with Requirements Engineering tools
- Basic knowledge of embedded electronics
- Strong team player with an open-minded attitude
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English and native language
- Ability to prioritize tasks and stay organized
- Induction and training programs that provide you with all the knowledge to excel at the workplace
- Young, professional, and dynamic team
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits (sports, wellness, transport, holiday reward etc.)
- Health and well-being (medical care, fruits day, lunch vouchers etc.)
- Professional development both technical and managerial
- Increased work-life balance (flexible working hours and mobile work, extra vacation days)
- Special fidelity package
- Modern and central working facilities (contemporary offices, relaxing and entertainment areas).
Activate Google Maps to display an interactive map. Data is transmitted to Google in the process.