Timisoara | Rumänien Material Compliance Engineer
We are a leading developer and manufacturer of mechanical and electronic locking systems as well as car access and authorization systems for the global automotive industry. Founded in 1908 in Velbert, Germany, we are an independent, family-owned company with around 7,300 employees at locations in Europe, America and Asia and achieved sales of more than EUR 1 billion in the financial year 2022.
Overview: As material compliance engineer you collaborate with expert in Germany and work on material compliance topics and ensure our products are compliant throughout the entire product lifecycle.
- Administration of Huf material database
- Managing new material /surface treatment release and support on choosing appropriate materials
- Analyzing substance restrictions and evaluation of the impact on Huf’s product portfolio
- Regular monitoring of updates in material compliance relevant regulations, directives, and standards
- Supporting material compliance reporting activities e.g., IMDS, SCIP
- Providing regular internal training on material compliance topics
- Communication with customers and suppliers
- University degree in the field of material engineering, chemical engineering, or a comparable education with relevant work experience
- Working experience in a comparable position
- Familiarity with IMDS system
- Knowledge of environmental regulations such as REACH, ELV, POP etc.
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Ability to manage simultaneously multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to work in a global environment
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal in English
- Induction and training programs that provide you with all the knowledge to excel at the workplace
- Young, professional, and dynamic team
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits (sports, wellness, transport, holiday reward etc.)
- Health and well-being (medical care, fruits day, lunch vouchers etc.)
- Professional development both technical and managerial
- Increased work-life balance (flexible working hours and mobile work, extra vacation days)
- Special fidelity package
- Modern and central working facilities (contemporary offices, relaxing and entertainment areas)
Flexible and mobile working
Broad range of health measures
Extensive further training measures
Central location with good connections
Huf Romania S.R.L.
ISHO Building, B-dul Take Ionescu, nr. 46, 7th floor
Activate Google Maps to display an interactive map. Data is transmitted to Google in the process.