Velbert | Deutschland Procurement Dispatcher (m/f/d)
- Disposition of purchasing parts in the national and international environment
- Coordination and monitoring of on-time delivery with the initiation of countermeasures in the event of deviations
- ERP master data parameterization
- Optimization of the inventory level
- Preparation of statistics and evaluations
- Collaboration in continuous improvement
- A completed commercial apprenticeship, e.g. as an industrial clerk, a completed degree or a comparable qualification, with at least 3 years of professional experience in scheduling, ideally in a manufacturing company
- High level of team competence with strong communication skills as well as a structured, independent and, above all, results-oriented approach to work
- The will to take the next step towards becoming a deputy team leader
- A hands-on mentality and strong initiative
- SAP experience is desirable
- Fluent German as well as good English skills complete your profile
- Experienced handling of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Exciting tasks, scope for creativity and an open management culture.
- Flexible working hours, working remotely.
- An attractive salary package with additional benefits.
- Career development opportunities.
Activate Google Maps to display an interactive map. Data is transmitted to Google in the process.