Timisoara | Rumänien Product Cybersecurity Expert
Overview: The Product Cybersecurity Expert is the person that will support all cybersecurity related activities during the entire lifecycle of automotive development projects. This involves activities such as threat modeling, requirements engineering, systems engineering and provides cross-functional work across various disciplines.
- Development of cybersecurity concepts for automotive environments
- Creation and maintenance of ISO 21434 work items (e.g., TARA, Cybersecurity Case)
- Analysis of customer requirements with respect to cybersecurity
- Analysis of systems and architectures for weaknesses and vulnerabilities
- Selection and proposal of suitable controls to mitigate cybersecurity risks.
- Academic degree in computer science, IT security or equivalent
- Relevant working experience in a comparable position
- Knowledge about state-of-the-art cybersecurity methods (cryptography, authentication, threat modeling)
- Knowledge about embedded components, in particular automotive microcontrollers, Hardware Security Modules, Secure Elements
- Knowledge about automotive and security standards (e.g., ISO 21434, UN/ECE R155, Autosar)
- Knowledge about radio technologies (e.g., Bluetooth Low Energy, Ultra-Wideband) helpful
- Team player with an open-minded attitude
- Induction and training programs that provide you with all the knowledge to excel at the workplace.
- Young, professional, and dynamic team
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits (sports, wellness, transport, holiday reward etc.)
- Health and well-being (medical care, fruits day, lunch vouchers etc.)
- Professional development both technical and managerial
- Increased work-life balance (flexible working hours and mobile work, extra vacation days)
- Special fidelity package
- Modern and central working facilities (contemporary offices, relaxing and entertainment areas).
Activate Google Maps to display an interactive map. Data is transmitted to Google in the process.