Velbert | Deutschland Product Cybersecurity Expert (m/f/d)
- Development of cybersecurity concepts for automotive development projects,
- Creation and maintenance of ISO 21434 work items (e.g., TARA, Cybersecurity Case),
- Analysis of customer requirements with respect to cybersecurity,
- Selection and proposal of suitable controls to mitigate cybersecurity risks,
- Analysis of systems and architectures for weaknesses and vulnerabilities,
- Communication and presentation of cybersecurity activities to relevant stakeholders.
- Academic degree in computer science, IT security or equivalent and relevant working experience in a comparable position,
- Knowledge about state-of-the-art cybersecurity methods (cryptography, authentication, threat modeling),
- Knowledge about embedded components, in particular automotive microcontrollers, Hardware Security Modules, Secure Elements,
- Knowledge about automotive and security standards (e.g., ISO 21434, UN/ECE R155, Autosar),
- Knowledge about radio technologies (e.g., Bluetooth Low Energy, Ultra-Wideband) helpful,
- Team player with an open-minded attitude,
- Strong communicator both written and verbal in English and native language,
- Self-efficient and organized in prioritizing tasks and projects.
- Exciting tasks, scope for creativity and an open management culture.
- Flexible working hours, working remotely.
- An attractive salary package with additional benefits.
- Career development opportunities.
Activate Google Maps to display an interactive map. Data is transmitted to Google in the process.