Project Coordinator (JR. Project Manager)
Overview: The Project Coordinator leads the administrative tasks within a project as a support for the Project Manager. He/She will make sure that internal documents and clients documents are up to date, correct and available for a cross-countries Project Management team. Will also be involved in RfC (Request for Change) Projects as main responsible and act as an interface with the customer or internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for overall internal and external customer satisfaction of assigned work packages
- Support the Project Manager on the administrative and specific tool related tasks
- Review RfC project requirements and develop timelines to meet project milestones with the nominated project team
- Present RfC Project Status to Steering Committee for Gates as well as Critical Issues in a timely manner
- RfC Projects budget evaluation and execution responsibility
- Establish, monitor, track and maintain the RfC Project Open Issues list and drive for in time in quality completion.
- Knowledge of Automotive development and industrialization processes
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical field
- Ready to negotiate using internal resources in a matrix-based organization
- Team player with an open minded attitude
- Priority management within projects
- Strong communicator both written and verbal in English; German language skills are a big plus!
- Self-efficient and very organized
- Induction and training programs that provide you with all of the knowledge to excel at the workplace
- Young, professional and dynamic team
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits (sports, wellness, transport, holiday reward etc.)
- Health and well-being (medical care, fruits day, lunch vouchers etc.)
- Professional development both technical and managerial
- Increased work-life balance (flexible working hours and mobile work, extra vacation days)
- Special fidelity package
- Modern and central working facilities (contemporary offices, relaxing and entertainment areas