Timisoara | Rumänien Project Manager
We are a leading developer and manufacturer of mechanical and electronic locking systems as well as car access and authorization systems for the global automotive industry. Founded in 1908 in Velbert, Germany, we are an independent, family-owned company with around 7,300 employees at locations in Europe, America and Asia and achieved sales of more than EUR 1 billion in the financial year 2022.
Overview: A Project Manager develops and leads the assigned projects with cross-functional teams to assure project success and being responsible for achieving the On-Time and On-Budget Launch while also ensuring sub-goals for Quality, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Sales and Engineering.
- Satisfy Customer and manage internal stakeholders
- Main customer interface for assigned projects
- Create and maintain Project Plan, monitor progress
- Manage Gateways and track Product Creation Process
- Present Project Status to Steering Committee as well as Critical Issues in a timely manner
- Lead the Project Core Team
- Manage Engineering changes during project development phases and also after start of production if impact in product fit, form, function
- Achieve project profitability targets and drive continuous improvement
- Achieve project targets related costs, quality and time
- Establish, monitor, track and maintain the project Open Issues list and drive for timely completion
- Identify, analyze and mitigate Risks
- Lead problem resolution between Huf Departments located in different geographic locations.
- Resolve internal and external Conflicts and Escalations
- Ensure correct documentation
- Master’s degree in Business, Engineering, or a related technical field or an Associate’s degree with 3 years of related experience
- Ready to negotiate using internal resources in a matrix-based Organization
- Strong communicator both written and verbal in English; German language skills a big plus!
- Self-efficient and organized in prioritizing tasks and projects
- Induction and training programs that provide you with all of the knowledge to excel at the workplace
- Young, professional and dynamic team
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits (sports, wellness, transport, holiday reward etc.)
- Health and well-being (medical care, fruits day, lunch vouchers etc.)
- Professional development both technical and managerial
- Increased work-life balance (flexible working hours and mobile work, extra vacation days)
- Special fidelity package
- Modern and central working facilities (contemporary offices, relaxing and entertainment areas
Flexible and mobile working
Broad range of health measures
Extensive further training measures
Central location with good connections
If this sounds interesting to you, please send your comprehensive application materials to:
Huf Romania S.R.L.
ISHO Building, B-dul Take Ionescu, nr. 46, 7th floor
Activate Google Maps to display an interactive map. Data is transmitted to Google in the process.