Timisoara | Rumänien Quality Development Engineer
We are a leading developer and manufacturer of mechanical and electronic locking systems as well as car access and authorization systems for the global automotive industry. Founded in 1908 in Velbert, Germany, we are an independent, family-owned company with around 7,300 employees at locations in Europe, America and Asia and achieved sales of more than EUR 1 billion in the financial year 2022.
OVERVIEW: Quality Development Engineer is the person that will continuously monitor and check the quality during
the product development phase and synchronizes and defines the overall PD Quality Engineering strategy, related to the different
engineering disciplines such as: System, Software, Hardware, Mechanics and Test.
- Responsible for the quality assurance within product development
- Defines and provides metrics and KPIs for the engineering life cycle
- Checks the implementation of the defined processes and methods and compliance to common standards
- Contributor of review activities to the relevant work products
- Supports product configuration management
- University Degree (Computer Science, Electronics, Engineering, Informatics, etc.)
- Relevant working experience in a comparable position
- Familiarity with Systems & Software Engineering and requirements based testing in the engineering lifecycle (V-Model)
- Knowledge of engineering life cycle management, quality assurance methods in engineering and automotive process standards like ASPICE, ISO 26262, etc.
- Proficient in requirements management tools
- Team player with an open-minded attitude
- Strong communicator both written and verbal in English and native language
- Self-efficient and organized in prioritizing tasks and projects
- Induction and training programs that provide you with all of the knowledge to excel at the workplace
- Young, professional and dynamic team
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits (sports, wellness, transport, holiday reward etc.)
- Health and wellbeing (medical care, fruits day, lunch vouchers etc.)
- Professional development both technical and managerial
- Increased work-life balance (flexible working hours and mobile work, extra vacation days)
- Special fidelity package
- Modern and central working facilities (contemporary offices, relaxing and entertainment areas)
Flexible and mobile working
Broad range of health measures
Extensive further training measures
Central location with good connections
If you are interested, please send your application materials to:
Huf Romania S.R.L.
ISHO Building, B-dul Take Ionescu, nr. 46, 7th floor
Activate Google Maps to display an interactive map. Data is transmitted to Google in the process.