Senior Software Developer
Overview: The Senior Software Developer is the person that defines, implements and oversees the software design & code of the products. The role is responsible for the overall functionality of embedded Software for automotive electronics. Huf Sensors projects consist of exterior access solutions to the vehicle, like outer door handles and kick sensors.
- Clarify and define the Software Specification (based on the Customer requirements);
- Create the Software Architecture
- Define and shape the Software Design of the application;
- Write code according to automotive standards
- Analyze the findings from Test department or Customer, propose solutions and implement them;
- Test the software according to the defined testing method;
- Commissioning and support on functional tests on target hardware
- Provide technical support for colleagues and mentoring for new employees.
- University Degree (Computer Science, Electronics,
- Informatics, etc.);
- At least 5 years experience with C programming language in automotive industry;
- Broad Embedded Systems and Microcontrollers know-how;
- General Hardware knowledge;
- Very good organization skills;
- English skills in writing and speaking;
- AUTOSAR knowledge and Automotive Safety related experience are a plus.
- Induction and training programs that provide you with all of the knowledge to excel at the workplace;
- Young, professional and dynamic team;
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits (sports, wellness, transport, holiday reward etc.);
- Health and well-being (medical care, fruits day, lunch vouchers etc.);
- Professional development both technical and managerial;
- Increased work-life balance (flexible working hours and mobile work, extra vacation days);
- Special fidelity package;
- Modern and central working facilities (contemporary offices, relaxing and entertainment areas).