Timisoara | Rumänien Software Developer for BSW
We are a leading developer and manufacturer of mechanical and electronic locking systems as well as car access and authorization systems for the global automotive industry. Founded in 1908 in Velbert, Germany, we are an independent, family-owned company with around 7,300 employees at locations in Europe, America and Asia and achieved sales of more than EUR 1 billion in the financial year 2022.
OVERVIEW: The goal of our team is to develop generic SW solutions based on AUTOSAR Specifications which can afterwards be integrated and used in customer projects. As a SW Developer you need to implement BSW modules and provide support to customer project team on integration and configuration own developed and 3rd party BSW modules.
- Match AUTOSAR specifications to the needs of Huf products
- Based on AUTOSAR specifications, create the SW detailed design of your SW modules, in Rhapsody
- Implement the software solutions, using the C language
- Conduct the testing of your software, according to the defined testing method
- Provide support for integration and configuration of BSW modules in customer projects
- Ensure the fulfillment of quality standards
- Enhance the capabilities of your junior colleagues, by mentoring
- University Degree (Computer Science, Electronics, Informatics, etc.)
- Experience with C programming language
- Good Embedded Systems and Microcontrollers know-how
- Good AUTOSAR knowledge
- Team player with an open minded attitude
- Strong communicator both written and verbal in English and native language
- Self-efficient and organized in prioritizing tasks and projects
- Induction and training programs that provide you with all of the knowledge to excel at the workplace
- Young, professional and dynamic team
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits (sports, wellness, transport, holiday reward etc.)
- Health and wellbeing (medical care, fruits day, lunch vouchers etc.)
- Professional development both technical and managerial
- Increased work-life balance (flexible working hours and mobile work, extra vacation days)
- Special fidelity package
- Modern and central working facilities (contemporary offices, relaxing and entertainment areas)
Flexible and mobile working
Broad range of health measures
Extensive further training measures
Central location with good connections
If this sounds interesting to you, please send your comprehensive application materials to:
Huf Romania S.R.L.
ISHO Building, B-dul Take Ionescu, nr. 46, 7th floor
Activate Google Maps to display an interactive map. Data is transmitted to Google in the process.