Timisoara | Rumänien Software Requirements Engineer
Overview: As Software Requirements Engineer you will work for projects like Phone as a Key using Near Field Communication (NFC), Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and Ultra-wideband (UWB) technology.
- Participate to reviews for (Sub)System Requirements
- Derive and maintain Software Requirements
- Ensure bilateral traceability between (Sub)System and Software Requirements
- Analyze Software Requirements for feasibility, risk, and testability
- Support quotation activities
- Support feature rollout plans and assign Software Requirements to release
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Computer Science, Informatics);
- At least 2-3 years experience in Software requirements engineering, preferably in automotive industry;
- Know-how in a requirements tool (i.e. Doors);
- Know-how in functional safety according to ISO 26262;
- Hardware and Software knowledge;
- Basic technical product understanding;
- Experience in conflict management;
- Analytical way of thinking and excellent moderation skills;
- Team player with an open minded attitude;
- Strong communicator both written and verbal in English and native language;
- Self-efficient and organized in prioritizing tasks and projects.
- Induction and training programs that provide you with all of the knowledge to excel at the workplace;
- Young, professional and dynamic team;
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits (sports, wellness, transport, holiday reward etc.);
- Health and well-being (medical care, fruits day, lunch vouchers etc.);
- Professional development both technical and managerial;
- Increased work-life balance (flexible working hours and mobile work, extra vacation days);
- Special fidelity package;
- Modern and central working facilities (contemporary offices, relaxing and entertainment areas).
Activate Google Maps to display an interactive map. Data is transmitted to Google in the process.