Pune | Indien Software Team Lead
Overview: The Team Leader of Door and Access SW Team is the person who will provide leadership, management, as well as technical vision for the team, as part of the Door and Access Group.
- Ensure the technical training and capabilities of the team members
- Facilitate communication between team members, project team members, partners within the company, customers, and suppliers.
- Collaborate with cross-border and cross-functional teams, including engineers from other countries, project managers, testing and quality engineers to ensure SW development for door handle system.
- Responsible of resource planning, allocation and tracking as per project needs and continuous improvement
- Responsible for the development plan of team members and their evaluation process
- Ensure the adherence to SW development process within D&A SW Team
- Development of state-of-the-art technical solutions
- Setup, monitor and ensure that solutions are developed according to (customer) requirements
- Propose improvements to existing working methods and processes
- Lead, inspire, and motivate the team of Door and Access SW developers
- Regular reporting of team activities to Door and Access SW Group Leader and Huf SW Management
- University Degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or similar
- Experience in a management position (disciplinary management)
- Knowledge of planning, tracking and quality methods
- In-depth knowledge of automotive SW development processes, standards, and protocols & related Quality Standards (e.g., AUTOSAR, ISO26262, A-SPICE)
- Leading qualities and the ability to inspire the team
- Attitude oriented towards finding solutions and the ability to make decisions.
- Good communication skills, customer oriented
- Advanced English level (written / spoken)
Should be comfortable for Baner location in Pune.
Activate Google Maps to display an interactive map. Data is transmitted to Google in the process.