Velbert | Deutschland Specialist Lean Management (m/f/d)
We are a leading developer and manufacturer of mechanical and electronic locking systems as well as car access and authorization systems for the global automotive industry. Founded in 1908 in Velbert, Germany, we are an independent, family-owned company with around 7.300 employees at locations in Europe, America and Asia and achieved sales of around EUR 1 billion in the financial year 2021.
- Responsibility in worldwide projects within the scope of Lean Administration
- Strong focus on processes within administration such as business processes and End-to-End Processes in all global functions
- Driving admin improvement activities (e.g., process excellence, Business Process Management, agile product development etc.)
- Developing and driving a Lean Maturity Framework for engineering and administrative functions and processes
- Identification and utilization of improvement potentials to increase admin efficiency
- Execution of workshops, conceptual work, trainings and/or coaching
- Supporting the definition and creation of Corporate Procedures as well as coaching of Process Owners and Managers in creating und updating existing documentation by using common Lean tools (e.g. Makigami, Eyeball Diagram)
- Academic degree in Engineering or Business/Economics or comparable qualification
- First relevant professional experiences, preferably quality or lean function or consultancies
- Project management experience as well as knowledge of relevant methods and tools
- Professional and efficient handling of MS Office applications
- Very good English language skills (spoken and written)
- Structured way of working with strong visualization skills
- Advanced abilities in the analysis of complex organizational challenges
- Affinity for relevant SW development and planning tools
- Very good communication, moderation and presentation skills in German and English
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
- Exciting tasks, scope for creativity and an open management culture.
- Flexible working hours, working remotely.
- An attractive salary package with additional benefits.
- Career development opportunities.
Flexible and mobile working
If you are interested, please send your detailed job application stating your desired salary and reference number 470 in the subject line to:
Huf Hülsbeck & Fürst GmbH & Co.KG
Steeger Straße 17
Activate Google Maps to display an interactive map. Data is transmitted to Google in the process.
Further job offers
Velbert | Deutschland
Senior Specialist HR Global Talent & Development (m/f/d)
Velbert | Deutschland
System Developer-Electronics/Smart Door Access Products (m/f/d)