Arad | Rumänien SQD Specialist
We are a leading developer and manufacturer of mechanical and electronic locking systems as well as car access and authorization systems for the global automotive industry. Founded in 1908 in Velbert, Germany, we are an independent, family-owned company with around 7,300 employees at locations in Europe, America and Asia and achieved sales of more than EUR 1 billion in the financial year 2022.
SQDs are responsible for successful relationships by helping suppliers to achieve cost and quality targets – also counterparts to manage escalation and crisis processes.
- Develops and implements new and modified supplier quality tools, procedures and work methods across
- Manages and reports on production quality and provides the organization with regular, objective evidence of supplier performance and improvements
- Supports the supplier APQP process
- Facilitates, manages and tracks supplier progress to a successful launch
- Solves process and design problems with suppliers during development/pre-launch using effective problem solving techniques on demand / during escalation
- Manages the supplier escalation process in coordination with Material Group Manager
- Monitors supplier performance in comparison to quality targets; coordinates supplier quality performance evaluation and workshops
- Suggests cost savings at the supplier based on in-depth process and technological knowledge
- Responsible for PPAP approval
- Works with material group buyers to implement cost savings
- Manages “Crisis” Supplier through on-site involvement, effective communication and collaborative, method-based problem solving
- University Degree (technical or economics)
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position
- IATF 16949 internal auditor certification
- Quality core tools certification
- Team player with an open minded attitude
- Strong communicator both written and verbal in English and native language
- Self-efficient and organized in prioritizing tasks and projects
Flexible and mobile working
Broad range of health measures
Huf Romania S.R.L.
Strada IV Zona Industrială Arad Vest 7
Activate Google Maps to display an interactive map. Data is transmitted to Google in the process.