Timisoara | Rumänien System Developer for RF/Radar Products
Overview: The System Developer for RF/Radar Products will create requirements and the architectural Design based on customer and internal product requirements. This important and decisive role is one of the key players in the product development team.
- Creates the RF/Radar product concept
- Creates the system requirements and the system architectures
- Analyses the customer product requirements and creates the compliance matrix, decides about the acceptance of customer product requirements, discusses, and aligns them
- Sets up a reuse strategy of requirements and architectural elements
- Is main contributor to the creation of the feature release plan in close cooperation with the team
- Supports test activities like test case review and to test readiness review
- University Degree (Communication engineering, Electronics, Computer Science, Informatics)
- At least 3 years of experience as a system developer in the automotive industry for RF/Radar products
- Know how in RF/Radar topics (e.g., analogue/digital filter structures, data and signal processing)
- Expertise in Matlab, Simulink
- Team player with an open-minded attitude
- Strong communicator both written and verbal in English and native language
- Self-efficient and organized in prioritizing tasks and projects.
- Induction and training programs that provide you with all of the knowledge to excel at the workplace
- Young, professional and dynamic team
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits (sports, wellness, transport, holiday reward etc.)
- Health and well-being (medical care, fruits day, lunch vouchers etc.)
- Professional development both technical and managerial
- Increased work-life balance (flexible working hours and mobile work, extra vacation days)
- Special fidelity package
- Modern and central working facilities (contemporary offices, relaxing and entertainment areas).
Activate Google Maps to display an interactive map. Data is transmitted to Google in the process.