Timisoara | Rumänien System / Requirements Engineer BU-LA
Overview: As part of the Systems Requirements team you will work for projects like Phone as a key using also NFC technology. Some products that we work on are electronic control units for comfort functions and sliding doors.
- Understand, translate and work with customer requirements;
- Manage customer requirements and change requests;
- Create and maintain project documentation;
- Create the System architecture tailored to the specific project;
- Support in deriving of domain requirements for Mechanics, HW and SW;
- Support Use Case based System test planning;
- Be aware of innovative solutions and support patent applications;
- Ensure bilateral traceability between customer and Huf system requirements;
- Analyze requirements for feasibility, risk and testability together with engineering development team;
- Support quotation activities;
- Support feature rollout plans and assign requirements to release.
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Computer Science, Informatics);
- At least 2-3 years experience in requirements engineering, preferably in automotive industry;
- Know-how in a requirements tool (i.e. Doors);
- Know-how in functional safety according to ISO 26262;
- HW and Software knowledge;
- Basic technical product understanding;
- Experience in conflict management;
- Analytical way of thinking and excellent moderation skills;
- Team player with an open minded attitude;
- Strong communicator both written and verbal in English and native language;
- Self-efficient and organized in prioritizing tasks and projects.
- Induction and training programs that provide you with all of the knowledge to excel at the workplace;
- Young, professional and dynamic team;
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits (sports, wellness, transport, holiday reward etc.);
- Health and well-being (medical care, fruits day, lunch vouchers etc.);
- Professional development both technical and managerial;
- Increased work-life balance (flexible working hours and mobile work, extra vacation days);
- Special fidelity package;
- Modern and central working facilities (contemporary offices, relaxing and entertainment areas).