Velbert | Deutschland Technical Project Lead Smart Key (m/f/d)
- Technical lead for development and application projects of Smart Keys with wireless technologies such as BLE, UWB and NFC
- Coordination of development teams (Hardware / Software / System / Mechanics & Testing)
- Monitoring progress with suppliers for Smart Key components
- Technical interface to customer, suppliers, and internal departments (Project Management, Purchasing, Sales, Production, Quality)
- System focus for the product
- Keep track of engineering project timing and budget
- Support Sales team for new customer acquisitions
- Track, handle, and report open items and prioritize key activities
- University or comparable degree (Electronics, Mechatronics, Computer Science)
- Well-rounded technical understanding of systems (Mechanics / Hardware / Software)
- Experience in development of mechatronic products
- More than 3 years of experience in leading a development team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Team player with an open-minded attitude
- Strong English language skills
- Availability to travel
- Exciting tasks, scope for creativity and an open management culture.
- Flexible working hours, working remotely.
- An attractive salary package with additional benefits.
- Career development opportunities.
Activate Google Maps to display an interactive map. Data is transmitted to Google in the process.