Timisoara | Rumänien Test Tools Developer
Overview: The role’s main objectives are to create, test & document the tools used inside the Testing Department.
- Investigate testing tools needs inside the department;
- Define specific requirements together with the tool requester;
- Develop/update specific tools/features (with focus on Vector CANoe and CAPL);
- Test the implemented features;
- Present user interfaces visually so that information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find;
- Document the work according to the defined methodology;
- Coach/mentor less experienced colleagues;
- Offer technical expertise on specific projects;
- Keep up to date with the required new technologies;
- Share knowledge among colleagues.
- Advance knowledge of communication protocols (CAN, LIN, CAN FD, RS232, UDS);
- Coding background of any kind is appreciated (C/Python/.NET/CAPL);
- Proficiency in Vector tools is a plus;
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team that involves both developers and testers;
- Stay in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes and trends in visual design field;
- Patience and curiosity border on the insane;
- Team player with an open-mind attitude;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and native language) ;
- Self-efficient and highly independent in organizing and managing personal tasks.
- Induction and training programs that provide you with all of the knowledge to excel at the workplace;
- Young, professional and dynamic team;
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits (sports, wellness, transport, holiday bonus etc.);
- Health and well-being (medical care, meal tickets etc.);
- Constant professional development;
- Increased work-life balance (flexible working hours and remote work, extra vacation days);
- Special fidelity package;
- Modern and central working facilities (contemporary offices, relaxing and entertainment areas).
Activate Google Maps to display an interactive map. Data is transmitted to Google in the process.