With the help of the IntelliSens app, TPMS universal sensors for tire pressure monitoring systems can be configured quickly and easily. Huf has now expanded this innovative solution with the addition of the "OC2000". With it, repair shops can also offer the TPMS service using an app. The vehicles require an OBDII module for the TPMS service.
With the Introduction of the IntelliSens app, Huf has further optimized the TPMS service for repair shops. With the "OC2000" OBDII module, the IntelliSens app immediately becomes a complete solution since TPMS sensors can then be taught using the "OC2000" on the vehicle even if the vehicle does not have an automatic teaching process. "With the new module, we have taken another important step forward. IntelliSens now not only stands for the best sensor, but also for the best TPMS service. Huf offers a complete solution for every repair shop specializing in fast tire changes" says Benjamin Müller (Huf IAM Global Product Manager).
- Support for all popular brands of smart phones
- Automatic updates for new vehicle models
- Simple and intuitive operation
- Can be used with all common OE sensors
- Saves time by quickly reading the data
- Fits Huf IntelliSens and other universal sensors
- Database with teaching process available
- History database
- Logs can be printed via WLAN
- Menus in German, English, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, and Swedish
- Expansion of the application using the OC2000 OBDII module