Section 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) We inform you in the following about the collection of personal data when you use our website Personal data is any data that can be used to identify you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior, etc.
(2) The controller pursuant to Article 4(7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Huf Hülsbeck & Fürst GmbH & Co. KG, Steeger Str. 17, 42551 Velbert, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can contact our data protection officer by e-mail to email@example.com or by mail to our mailing address for the attention of “The Data Protection Officer”.
(3) If you contact us by e-mail or using a contact form, the data provided by you (your e-mail address and possibly your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your question. We delete the data collected in this connection after it is no longer necessary to store it or we restrict the processing if statutory retention requirements apply.
(4) We inform you in detail below of the relevant procedures for when we make use of commissioned service providers for individual functions related to our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes. We also state here the criteria defined for the period for which the data is stored.
Section 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights that you can assert against us with regard to the personal data concerning you.
- Right to information;
- Right to rectification or erasure;
- Right to restriction of processing;
- Right to object to processing;
- Right to data portability.
(2) You furthermore have the right to file a complaint with a competent data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
Section 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When using the website simply for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we collect only the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. When you want to view our website, we collect the following data, which we require for technical reasons in order to display our website to you and to guarantee its stability and security (the legal basis for this is Article 6(1) sentence 1 point f) GDPR) :
- IP address
- Date and time of the query
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Contents of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Data volume transferred each time
- Website from which the request has come
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are also stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using and through which information is transmitted to the client that has placed the cookie (us in this case). Cookies cannot execute any programs or transmit any viruses to your computer. They are used to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and efficient overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. They include session cookies in particular. These store what is known as a session ID, with which various queries from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This means that your computer can be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specific time, which can vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings the way you want to and reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies, for example. We draw your attention to the fact that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
Section 4 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that enable your use of the website to be analyzed. The information about your use of this website that is created by the cookie is generally transmitted to and stored on a Google server in the US. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will, however, be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address will be transmitted to a Google server in the US and shortened there only in exceptional circumstances. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website in order to evaluate your use of the website, in order to compile reports on the website activities and to perform other services associated with the use of the website and Internet use for the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted from your browser in connection with Google Analytics is not combined with other data by Google.
(3) You can prevent cookies from being stored by setting your browser software to do this; we draw your attention to the fact, however, that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website in their full extent in this case. You can furthermore prevent the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) from being recorded and processed by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in from the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This means that IP addresses are processed in anonymized form, thus preventing individual users from being identified. If a personal reference can be assigned to the data collected about you, this is then immediately excluded and the personal data is immediately deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics to be able to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics gained enable us to improve our offer and to design it in a more interesting way for you as the user. Google has undertaken to be subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework, for the exceptional cases where personal data is transferred to the US. The legal basis for using Google Analytics is provided by Article 6(1) sentence 1 point (f) GDPR.
(6) Information on the third-party service provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. Terms and conditions of use: www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, overview of data privacy: www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, and the data privacy statement: www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
Section 5 Use of social media plug-ins
(2) We have no influence on the data that is collected and the data processing procedures, nor are we aware of the full scope of the data collection, the purposes of the processing and the storage periods. We also do not have any information on the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in providers.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as user profiles and uses these for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the tailored design of their website. An analysis of this kind is carried out in particular (including for users who are not logged in) to display tailored advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right to lodge an objection to the creation of these user profiles, where you must contact the relevant plug-in provider in order to exercise this right. We offer you the option through the plug-ins to interact with the social networks and other users so that we can enhance our offer and design it so that it is more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for using the plug-ins is provided by Article 6(1) sentence 1 point (f) GDPR.
(4) The data is forwarded depending on whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in to the plug-in provider, your data that is collected from us will be directly assigned to your account with the plug-in provider. When you click the activated button and link the page, for example, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and publicly notifies it to your contacts. We recommend you log out regularly after using a social network, especially before activating the button, however, as you can avoid an assignment to your profile at the plug-in provider in this way.
(5) You can obtain more information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and processing by the plug-in provider in the data privacy statements provided below. You can also obtain more information there on your related rights and settings options for protecting your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URLs with their data privacy notices:
a) Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; www.facebook.com/policy.php; for further information on data collection: www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other and www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info. Facebook has undertaken to be subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
b) Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. Google has undertaken to be subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
c) Xing AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, DE; www.xing.com/privacy.
f) LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy. LinkedIn has undertaken to be subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Section 6 Embedding of YouTube videos
(1) We have embedded YouTube videos in our online program, which are stored at www.YouTube.com and which can be played directly on our website. [These are all embedded using the “extended data protection mode”, i.e. no data about you as a user is transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. The data specified in subsection 2 is transferred only when you play the videos. We have no influence on this data transmission.]
(2) When you visit the website, YouTube receives the information that you have called up the relevant sub-page of our website. Furthermore, the data specified in section 3 of this statement is transferred. This happens irrespective of whether YouTube provides a user account, on which you are logged in, or a user account does not exist. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not wish to be assigned with your profile at YouTube, you must log out before you activate the button. YouTube stores your data collected as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the tailored design of their website. An analysis of this kind is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide tailored advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right to lodge an objection to the creation of these user profiles, where you must contact YouTube in order to exercise this right.
(3) You can obtain more information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and processing by YouTube in the data privacy statements. You can also obtain more information there on your rights and settings options for protecting your privacy: www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the US and has undertaken to be subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Section 7 Use of Google Maps
This website uses Google Maps to display interactive maps and to provide directions. Google Maps is a map service of Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043, USA. By using Google Maps, information about the use of this website, including your IP address and the (start) address entered in the route planner function, can be transmitted to Google in the USA. When you call up a website of our Internet presence that contains Google Maps, your browser establishes a direct connection with the servers of Google. The map content is transmitted by Google directly to your browser and integrated into the website by it. Therefore we have no influence on the extent of the data collected by Google in this way. According to our state of knowledge, this is at least the following data:
- Date and time of your visit to the website in question,
- Internet address or URL of the web page called up,
- IP address, (start) address entered during route planning.
We have no influence on the further processing and use of the data by Google and can therefore not take responsibility for this.
For the purpose and scope of data collection and the further processing and use of data by Google, as well as your rights and setting options for the protection of your privacy, please refer to Google's data protection information (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de).
By using our website, you agree to the processing of the data collected about you by Google Maps in the manner and for the purpose described above.