Pune | Indien Senior Software Developer
OVERVIEW: As a Software Developer you will contribute to the development of Door Access, Wireless and Mechatronics projects, together with other Software Developers, Software Architects and product specialists. You will contribute to the design of the Software and to the implementation according to ASPICE and internal guidelines.
- Clarify and define the software specification based on the system requirements
- Support the Software Architect in defining the Software Architecture
- Create the Software detailed design of the Software modules
- Implement the software solutions using the C language
- Testing of the Software at Unit level
- Analyze findings from test department or customer, propose solutions and implement them
- Ensure the fulfillment of quality standards
- Provide technical support for colleagues and mentoring for new employees.
- University Degree (Computer Science, Electronics, Informatics, etc.)
- Strong C language skills
- 5+ years' experience with Embedded Systems and Microcontrollers
- General Hardware knowledge
- Experience with communication protocols, such as CAN, LIN, SPI, UART
- Safety ISO 26262
- AUTOSAR knowledge is a plus.
- Cyber security knowledge is a plus (ISO 21434, embedded crypto and security: HSM, SHE)
- Bootloader experience is a plus.
- Team player with an open-minded attitude
- Strong communicator both written and verbal in English and native language
Self-efficient and organized in prioritizing tasks and projects.
Should be comfortable for Baner location in Pune.
Activate Google Maps to display an interactive map. Data is transmitted to Google in the process.