Timisoara | Rumänien Software Developer
We are a leading developer and manufacturer of mechanical and electronic locking systems as well as car access and authorization systems for the global automotive industry. Founded in 1908 in Velbert, Germany, we are an independent, family-owned company with around 7,300 employees at locations in Europe, America and Asia and achieved sales of more than EUR 1 billion in the financial year 2022.
Overview: As a Software Developer you will contribute to the development of Door Access, Wireless and Mechatronics projects, together with other Software Developers, Software Architects and product specialists.
- Clarify and define the Software Specification based on the system requirements;
- Support the SW Architect in defining the Software Architecture;
- Create the SW detailed design of the SW modules
- Implement the software solutions using the C language
- Testing of the SW at Unit level
- Analyze findings from test department or customer, propose solutions and implement them
- Ensure the fulfillment of quality standards
- Provide technical support for colleagues and mentoring for new employees
- University Degree (Computer Science, Electronics, Informatics, etc.)
- Strong C language skills
- 3+ years experience with Embedded Systems and Microcontrollers
- General Hardware knowledge
- Team player with an open minded attitude
- Strong communicator both written and verbal in English and native language
- Self-efficient and organized in prioritizing tasks and projects
- Induction and training programs that provide you with all of the knowledge to excel at the workplace;
- Young, professional and dynamic team;
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits (sports, wellness, transport, holiday reward etc.);
- Health and well-being (medical care, fruits day, lunch vouchers etc.);
- Professional development both technical and managerial;
- Increased work-life balance (flexible working hours and mobile work, extra vacation days);
- Special fidelity package;
- Modern and central working facilities (contemporary offices, relaxing and entertainment areas).
Flexible and mobile working
Broad range of health measures
Extensive further training measures
Central location with good connections
If this sounds interesting to you, please send your comprehensive application materials to:
Huf Romania S.R.L.
ISHO Building, B-dul Take Ionescu, nr. 46, 7th floor
Activate Google Maps to display an interactive map. Data is transmitted to Google in the process.