Timisoara | Rumänien
Overview: The Software Developer is the person that defines, implements and oversees the software design & code of the products. The Sensors projects consist of exterior access solutions to the vehicle, like outer door handles and kick sensors.
- Clarify and define the Software Specification (based on the Customer requirements);
- Support the SW Architect in defining the Software Architecture;
- Define and shape the Software Design of the application;
- Implement the code;
- Analyze the findings from Test department or Customer, propose solutions and implement them;
- Test the software according to the defined testing method;
- Commissioning and conduct functional tests on target hardware
- Provide technical support for colleagues and mentoring for new employees.
- University Degree (Computer Science, Electronics, Informatics, etc.);
- At least 3 years experience with C programming language in automotive industry;
- Good Embedded Systems and Microcontrollers know-how;
- General Hardware knowledge;
- Very good organization skills;
- English skills in writing and speaking;
- AUTOSAR knowledge and Automotive Safety related experience are a plus.
- Induction and training programs that provide you with all of the knowledge to excel at the workplace;
- Young, professional and dynamic team;
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits (sports, wellness, transport, holiday reward etc.);
- Health and well-being (medical care, fruits day, lunch vouchers etc.);
- Professional development both technical and managerial;
- Increased work-life balance (flexible working hours and mobile work, extra vacation days);
- Special fidelity package;
- Modern and central working facilities (contemporary offices, relaxing and entertainment areas).