Timisoara | Rumänien Software Project Manager – Smart Key
The Software Project Manager is the person that will drive and organize the SW Project Team to ensure the success of the project.
- Create and maintain CM product structures and strategies
- Analyze Customer Specifications related to the SW Project;
- Develop and maintain the SW Project Plan, in line with the overall Project Milestones and KPIs (close collaboration with System Engineering and HW Teams);
- Coordinate and monitor the activities of the SW Project Team;
- Ensure the fulfillment of the development process and optional tailoring of the activities;
- Ensure regular reporting on SW project status and implement corrective measures when necessary;
- Manage and optimize the use of resources within the SW Project (human, material and time);
- Close interdisciplinary collaboration: System Engineering, HW, Testing;
- Provide technical support for colleagues and mentoring for new employees;
- University Degree (Computer Science, Electronics, Informatics, etc.);
- 5+ years of experience in embedded Software in automotive industry;
- Experience with ASPICE;
- Good Embedded Systems and Microcontrollers know-how;
- Experience with RF products;
- General Hardware knowledge;
- Strong English and native language communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Project management methodology knowledge.
- Induction and training programs that provide you with all of the knowledge to excel at the workplace
- Young, professional and dynamic team
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits (sports, wellness, transport, holiday reward etc.)
- Health and wellbeing (medical care, fruits day, lunch vouchers etc.)
- Professional development both technical and managerial
- Increased work-life balance (flexible working hours and mobile work, extra vacation days)
- Special fidelity package
- Modern and central working facilities (contemporary offices, relaxing and entertainment areas).
Activate Google Maps to display an interactive map. Data is transmitted to Google in the process.