Timisoara | Rumänien System Developer - Phone as a Key
Overview: The System Developer for Product Group Wireless Systems & Authorization will create requirements and the architectural Design based on customer and internal product requirements. This important and decisive role is one of the key players in the product development team.
- Creates system requirements and system architecture
- Checks and fills compliance matrix of customer requests
- Decides/aligns with the team which items can be accepted (including the solution)
- Or in case of rejection find a way to still ensure functionality of the product
- Discuss concepts and impact of changes with the project team
- Find synergies on system level for Phone as a Key components
- University Degree (Electronics, Computer Science, Informatics)
- At least 3 years of experience with UWB/BLE/NFC or Digital Key Systems
- Experience in Doors/Rapsody
- Well rounded technical understanding of systems (Mech/HW/SW)
- Team player with an open-minded attitude
- Strong communicator both written and verbal in English and native language
- Self-efficient and organized in prioritizing tasks and projects.
- Induction and training programs that provide you with all the knowledge to excel at the workplace
- Young, professional, and dynamic team
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits (sports, wellness, transport, holiday reward etc.)
- Health and well-being (medical care, fruits day, lunch vouchers etc.)
- Professional development both technical and managerial
- Increased work-life balance (flexible working hours and mobile work, extra vacation days)
- Special fidelity package
- Modern and central working facilities (contemporary offices, relaxing and entertainment areas).
Activate Google Maps to display an interactive map. Data is transmitted to Google in the process.